Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are some good beauty tips on how to keep your face clean and soft?

How do you keep your face moisturized without getting zits?What are some good beauty tips on how to keep your face clean and soft?
in the morning use an exfoliating face scrub, and at night use a face wash designed to prevent and treat acne. It works for me.What are some good beauty tips on how to keep your face clean and soft?
You do not need to buy the most expensive products on the market. I've seen studies done that often show that the best products can be drugstore items. I love Oil of Olay foaming face wash (buy for your skin type), toner, and moisturizer with SPF. This moisturizer is light and non-greasy. Use all products morning and night.
Look for a light weight formula, like one made for sensitive skin. Also look for a moisturizing soap, to be followed up w/ a toner. Check out www.meetmark.com (part of avon). I really like their stuff - they have formulas for 'behaving' and 'misbehaving' skin. They also have stuff for break outs and preventing break outs. They are inexpensive and smell really good, too!
Lotion
try using MSM lotion
I only use Dove zone and I try not to moisturize my T-zone at all.
try to use a good cleanser


it mostrize the face without makin it oily
wash your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection