Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have any good beauty tips for me?

I've asked this a couple times but I haven't had many good, proper answers.





I'm on the left with the red hair and I have makeup on in the picture:


http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll190/gingernutsnaps/n632768932_1928740_8656.jpgDo you have any good beauty tips for me?
you needa whiten you teeth!!Do you have any good beauty tips for me?
You have gorgeous hair! Keep it looking shiny and clean with the new Herbal Essences, I love them and it makes your hair smell fruity :)


Also, I think you'd look great with some longer lashes, so either use some lengthening mascara or false eyelashes :)


But hey, I don't think you need many tips, you're so pretty!
As I said to 2 babes carefully applying %26amp; checking make-up, on a train from Chester to L'pool on Sat night





';Ya can't improve on sheer perfection, y'know!';





LOL





As a redhead - (now goin' steadily blonder %26amp; blonder) - I'd say healthy eatin' %26amp; exercise





This specific culinary experiment links to a more fascinating question @ folks' degree of confidence or fear @ experimenting





%26amp; how to improve, whatever stage we are at:-





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
eat breathe lol jk. dye ur hair like a dark brown. cleanse ur face and get smaller glaces, but besides that u have good bone structure and a pretty smile
straiten the hair


get contacts


teath witeners


pro active


and make up
i agree with kate oh and contacts and dye ur hair a little of a darker color
cleanse , tone , moisturise , x2 daily .drink water eat fruit .
it's called a mirror and proactiv.
sure i have free beauty tips for you here.


http://freebeautyguide.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection