Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty tips?

I have medium-lenght, light brown hair and dark brown eyes.


My face is square shaped and I dont think my eyes stand out a lot.


Any beauty tips?


Or make-up ideas for brown eyes?Beauty tips?
go to





http://www.beautyriot.com





you can upload your face and then try on makeup!! and diffrent hairstyles and colors :)





you can also go to a department store like nordstrom and ask one of the makeup artists there to help you find the perfect shade of eyeshadow and everything else for you. But mostly every color of eyeshadow goes with brown eyes. Gold is a great color so is purple,and pink :)


but remember a little makeup looks much better :)Beauty tips?
wear makeup.
wow you sound JUST like me. mascara works wonders (as does blusher and lip gloss). xxx
A little make goes a long way.
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection