Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone have any good beauty tips?

Just any good tips on hair, face, makeup, clothes, anything. Multiple tips would be fabulous!Does anyone have any good beauty tips?
Hm, what I like to do, and I find really cute (on me) is straightened hair with one small braid from the front bobbie pinned to the side. For makeup I sometimes put on two different colors of eyeshadow (doesnt matter if they dont match!) and blend them together. Mascara always, black, brown, or colorful eyeliner =). I have blonde hair, so maybe it varies on hair colour? I wash my face 2-3 times everyday, too keep it from getting greasy in the summer. Winter 2 times. Do whatever you feel is best for clothing? I really like pampering, so Venus razors are the best for shaving, and body wash or good quality soap =) Hope I helped!Does anyone have any good beauty tips?
I have soooo many tips but first e-mail me at sara.malik12@yahoo.com and I'll tell you more stuff about beauty tips and what kind of hair or make up you should wear with a dress and stuff like that... etc. If you have a small face try to wear medium size earings and dont open your hair, close it. If you have a long face, then wear long earings and open your hair or if you have a fat or big face. Remember to e-mail me and you'll get TONS of tips!
sure.


hair: constantly brush it to keep it silky. the oil from your hair keeps it shiny.


face: never use skin id. its baaad. always put on moisturizer after watching your face unless its oily already.


makeup: use makeup moderately. its meant to INHANCE your features.


thick eyeliner doesn't enhance.


clothes: I LOVE forever21.com and wetseal.com for jeans and teeshirts!
I basically got all of my beauty tips from here.





www.free-beauty-tips.glam.com





It has pretty much everything you need to know about beauty. :)
put on a ton of eyeliner and red or purple lipstick, and DONT forget the hot pink blush. a transvestite look is the way to go these days...thats what i hear anyways. i get complimented all the time
go to marykay.com and do there virtual makeup ... going for natural is better than fake :)





mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao0UkHJDgh3wOVSwMehnZiPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090807143100AA3Uj8a
drink water, lots of water
....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection