Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are your favorite beauty tips?

Does anyone have any beauty secrets to share? It can be anything, exercise or healthy eating tips, or skin care or hair care. Thanks so much!What are your favorite beauty tips?
I exfoliate my face 2-3 times a week (any more than that can be bad for skin) with Cetaphil and baking soda for a fresh clean feel and then I use a cotton ball dipped in lemon juice all over my face to complete the exfoliation (it will sting but your face will be smooth). Dont ever exfoliate the delicate skin under your botton eyelash. On days you dont exfoliate Cetaphil can be used to wash your face since its a gentle cleanser.


Something else I do is right before I get out of the shower I rub hair conditioner all over my fresh shaven legs and when I get out, I dont even need lotion. It saves time if your in a hurry.


As for eating tips, kiwis are suppose to make your face glow. I'm not a fan of the fruit, but I stick to veggies especially ones with the most color. Processed foods can actually make a person age faster, so the best thing is to eat as pure as you can.


At bedtime I dab the skin around my eyes with vaseline and leave it on overnight (it'll absorb if you dont use too much)


And most importantly, use sunscreen 365 days a year.What are your favorite beauty tips?
Not really a beauty tip, but Ive just bought the Urban Decay Primer Potion (an eyeshadow base) and it is incredible! Its just a cream you apply to clean eyelids, then apply eyeshadow as normal. It stops creasing, and allows your eyeshadow to last all day without fading. I wouldnt be without it now.





Also just bought Hope in a Jar by Philosophy...amazing face moisturiser!





xx
okay; get a bowl, pour milk, pour water, and salt. mix well. rub it on skin, it. don't rinse it, but get a napkin or a towel and wipe the liquid off. then rinse with cold water. it should bring healthy skin, and get rid of the dried skin.
body lotion fron origins with the green tea scent :) very thick and creamy. if i apply it right out of the shower on my body it lasts all day. i wear jeans all the time and when i get home my legs are still smooth and soft unlike when i'd wear other lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection