Friday, December 11, 2009

Its my birthday next friday and my party next saturday. I wanna look god, so do you have any beauty tips?

Like for make up (I wanna go for natural)


And hair (Curls)


And clothes (?)


Ok clothes, well im wearing black tights, black heels, tartan skirt (with green and red in aswell as black) and a small black cardigan but i havent decided on a top.


I dont want a black top though, any ideas?


So can you help me with the top and beauty tips? Thank You xIts my birthday next friday and my party next saturday. I wanna look god, so do you have any beauty tips?
well your outfit sounds awful.


if you are going for natural makeup why wouldn't you try to go with softer colored clothes tooo?


that skirt sounds terrible.Its my birthday next friday and my party next saturday. I wanna look god, so do you have any beauty tips?
emmmm i don't encourage u to go for that outfit ..


but if u like it so much then , hit the mall now and look for something green or red





why don't just check out polyvore.com








answer mine plz


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090301091429AAicoST
well first off happy birthday,,


secound i dont think there is many beauty tips to do if you want to look like god,,he's an all natural man,,no tights or make up for this man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection