Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some good beauty tips for nails skin and fashion?

AS advertised. Just want a little more gi (general information)What are some good beauty tips for nails skin and fashion?
skin-use a-lot of sun tan lotion coz the sun can coz skin dizcoloration and lotion so you get dry spots





nails-keep them clean don't bite them and keep them polished and healthy





fashoin- wear what you want if it is called in it can be out if you want





hair- keep it clean don't heat it often and wear hats when there is a-lot of heat :-)





hope this helps bring out your inner and outer beautyWhat are some good beauty tips for nails skin and fashion?
I have the softest skin ever! Told by anyone who shakes my hand or rubbed my arms! Everytime after bathing I apply baby oil to my skin while still dripping wet. Mix well! Then towel dry! Softer than a baby's butt! Promise! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection