Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are your TOP beauty tips?

I've been making a list of things for TOP beauty tips.





Things that you could do daily, or weekly or just in general to improve or enhance your natural beauty.





All your top tips would be helpful :)What are your TOP beauty tips?
First of all, simple things that people overlook like good posture, and a smile adds to your beauty. Drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep definitely.


In using makeup, I almost always use a shimmery nude eyeshadow.


Use a base color on your main lid (same color as your skin or similar), a darker brown color and a creamy white on your browbone. Keeping the colors nude gives off an effortless, polished look.


I also use blush to contour my face. I have tan skin so I use a deep brownish red under my cheekbones and a peach on the apples of my cheek. I also apply the blush to my temples and on my jawbones.


Keep your lips simple, but if you want to plump it up, use a pretty pink gloss (chapstick under it of course) and put a bit of shimmer on the top peaks of your lips. Lining your lips in a light natural brown would also help.


As for your hair, just keep it shiny. I love CHI Silk Infusion. It protects from heat styling and it gives off a beautiful healthy shine. Your hair is now touchably soft.


Be sure to always keep your brows in check, this tends to make you look younger. (But never ever overtweeze, because this also makes you look older)


Exfoliation, of course will help enhance your beauty. Rubbing sugar over your usual cleanser weekly will help give you a nice glow.


Be sure to always use SPF moisturizer to prevent aging.


Good luck :)
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection