Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty tips??

This probably sounds like a weird question, but I just wanted some feedback on things to wear, how to do ur hair, colors of shirts, etc.


sry i dont have any pics but um i'm white with a pretty dark complexion and 5'8''. my brown hair falls right below my chest and i have brown eyes as well.


if u guys have any pics that would be great (of different colors for clothing or hairstyles, etc.)


Thnx!Beauty tips??
woa, that sounds like how i describe my self, except my eyes are more hazel and my hair is a tiny bit shorterr!


my favourite stores are abercrombie, hollister, and american eagle. most of my clothes are from there, thats like the style i like.


i love wearing the colors light blue and pink, also red.


because i am pretty tanned, i like wearing light colors, they pop against darker skin. the color green would look really good with your eyes!


for my hair i usually leave it down, and i straighten it when i can. but i also like putting my hair half up, or doing a poof thing on the top. also two braids look cute with a poof on the top.


i like wearing jeans tucked into boots, skirts with flats, layered tank tops, etc.


good luck, hope i helped :)Beauty tips??
brown, black and/or green are good colors!! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection