Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I improve my beauty tips so I can look like Michael Jackson?

Contact Batman's Joker..........How can I improve my beauty tips so I can look like Michael Jackson?
look up how to look like a geisha thats in japan.use lots of white make up and get plastic surgery to get your nose changed.the go to a ghetto hair salon and tell them that you want a jeri curl or care free curls.then you'll look just like michael jacksonHow can I improve my beauty tips so I can look like Michael Jackson?
take some clear plastic wrap and wrap it around your entire face so you look something like this...


http://theshockdocshow.com/gallery/image…


then wear a black wig and a hat...and tada! you'll look like Michael.
you do look similar to michael jackson minus the big greasy bell pepper nose he is a white woman.
um get some plastic surgery and learn how to act like him and dance like him


but you dont need to look like him so yeah your good the way you are
make your nose fall by having surgery on it 5 times
Just get white paint and paint your face and hands





Then get surgery on your nose!
Buy your nose from a catalog
Ask the kids he slept with.
You would need to get in a severe car wreck to look like him.
lol.


Id suggest mastering the moon walk, then getting a nice sparkly glove.
Switch from Red Bull to ';Jesus Juice';. And look admiringly at young boys....
plastic surgery


(:
you need lots of plastic surgery
stay out of the sun
get your nose reshaped into a '; I have a clothes pin on it '; look
you're kidding, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection