Saturday, December 5, 2009

What beauty tips did Ellen DeGeneres give on the Oscars episode?

I remember seeing a lot of interesting tricks her and someone else gave during an episode of Ellen... I wrote them done during the episode but lost them.


There's a YouTube video of it (Ellen DeGeneres Beauty Tips) but I haven't downloaded the player so I can't watch videos yet. Help me out someone ?What beauty tips did Ellen DeGeneres give on the Oscars episode?
I don't think you need to download anything on Youtube. Check out


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCbOcF3YD鈥?/a>





it's a clip from the show.What beauty tips did Ellen DeGeneres give on the Oscars episode?
she said she soakes her face and body in a mud bath and eats lots of oreo cookies.
I didn't know that he was into beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection