Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty tips for guys girls you know the deal?

Hi, I'm 18, cute, well dress, fun personality, great body (abs) I need more enhancements. I'm thinking of dressing geeky, with desighner frames, and a fade with a mini afro. Do you girls find this hot on a guy? (general)Beauty tips for guys girls you know the deal?
No... not really! Well unless you were planning on getting that girl on the Chess Team!Beauty tips for guys girls you know the deal?
that look only worked for rivers Cuomo Report Abuse

eh i think okok...can also...i tht clothing is the most impt..u can try sgwebsite at 88db to see sme fashion clothings...i thtt hairstyle is impt too...u can change ur hairstyle to a nicer ones..wax ur hair?looking clean and tidy is impt too...
Honestly, no, I do not. I guess I just don't find glasses to be attractive on people.. Nor a geeky style. But that's just me. I like it when a guy doesn't seem to try at all, but still dresses well.. hard to explain.
um no .. some guys can pull off the geek look.. like adam brody for example





http://90.img.v4.skyrock.com/903/cocochanelgirl/pics/106304903_small.jpg





for you I would go a bit more trendy and modern, it's all good as long as you have kick *** shoes
No...I don't think thats a good idea.


You should try to be y0urself and dress with style that makes you happy.


I aslo think that dressing helps to boosts your self-esteem. I prefer the preppy look:)
nope. unfortunalty you wont get very far with that look. you need something urban yet trendy but not too eyecatching. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection