Saturday, December 5, 2009

Plz tell me some easy beauty tips tht will help my beauty to remain the same due to changes in my surroundings?

u see im going to hostel.tell mesome easy nd time saving beauty tips tht will retain my beauty nd if any chance may increase my beautyPlz tell me some easy beauty tips tht will help my beauty to remain the same due to changes in my surroundings?
water, water, water. CHanging locations can wreak havoc on your skin due to climate change and stress, so drink lots of water to keep your skin healthy! Also moisteurizer/sunscreen (some products are both). This will keep skin good and save lots of time, as well as space when you're traveling.Plz tell me some easy beauty tips tht will help my beauty to remain the same due to changes in my surroundings?
The main thing would be your diet!!!


and drink lot of water!!!


after that do cleanse and moisturize your face almost daily!!!


and you can make your home made face packs on weekends!!!


sandal and cucumber pack will be more effective.





MUST is sunscreen lotion when you are stepping out and moisturizing lotion when you are going bed!!!
Diet.timing of dinner and lunch,avoid late night,avoid exposure to sunlight,avoid too much of chemical perfumes and do yoga and free hand exercise.
before u go to bed wash ur face with cold water %26amp; apply lemon juice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection