Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does any one have any personal beauty tips and secrets that work for them?

hhmm i have ALOT...





1. i wash my face with salt water (just mix table salt and water) every night because it tightens my skin and keeps away acne





2. i apply sparkly brown eyeshadow over my brown eyeliner on the top of my eye (just a line right over it) because it just does something that looks really really good





3. sometimes i use conditioner instead of shaving cream to shave my legs... they are alot smoother





4. i use men's razors, they give a closer shave





5. cooked oatmeal makes a great facial mask. just rub it on ur face and let it dry! leave it on for like, 20 minutes and then wash ur face





6. i use concealer to cover up scarsDoes any one have any personal beauty tips and secrets that work for them?
Maybe it's obvious but wash your face twice daily, especially at night - don't go to bed with make up on.





Don't use regular soap on your face, use a gentle face wash.





Moisturize according to your skin type.





Exfoliate at least once a week (make it a soft exfoliator so it doesn't scratch your skin).





When you dry your face, just pat with the towel, don't rub.





I hope this helps. I've done all of this since I was a teenager and my skin not bad for 33 years old =)





Good luck.Does any one have any personal beauty tips and secrets that work for them?
I love the Olay skin care line. I use their Foaming Face Wash (it removes makeup very well), along with Total Effects Moisturizer, which is anti-aging. It must work well because people are blown away when I tell them my age. Best of luck!


www.ethnic-beauty-central.com
I believe that your skin care is the most important part of looking beautiful! If your skin is in great condition than your makeup will look great also!!
My make-up tip: I wear black eyeliner between my eyelashes. It makes the lashes appear thicker and the eye looks more awake. When I wear light make-up, it makes a huge difference.
go to http://www.prettytips.blogspot.com/ it is full of great tips!
Moisterize like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection