Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone offer any beauty tips to help boost my physical appearance?

I am a 30 something aging beauty. My looks have always been admired but lately I'm feeling old. I don't mean to sound vain but honestly I think that most people are a tad vain and won't admit. I don't expect to look or be the same as I was 10 or 15 years ago. Heck, I graduated high school 16 years ago. I still get compliments and appreciative looks from people but I don't feel pretty a lot of the time. I am about 25 pounds heavier than what I should be but my stomach is flat and my butt is big. I have shoulder length, wavy hair that I keep permed to keep it straight. I have a light complexion and I wear glasses. I have high cheekbones, small brown eyes and full lips. My measurements are 36-32-45. I'm thick but not obese. I work out and try to eat right most of the time. I don't wear makeup but I might start. I do wear lip gloss. I'm a A cup, so my breasts are small but perky. I see some women who always look so well put together but I feel frazzled. I need to step it up a notch. HELP.Can anyone offer any beauty tips to help boost my physical appearance?
One of the best things that you can do is go to a makeup counter at the mall and let them give you a free make over. There's no obligation to buy the make up and you get expert advice. You and I are the same age and no matter what, you should be exfoliating your skin twice a week and using lots and lots of moisture. Make sure that you are drinking 8 glasses of water a day for that skin, too. I always wear some consealer, mineral based foundation, eyeliner, masara and bronzer plus lip gloss or lipstick. My routine takes me about 5 minutes in the morning. Keep exercising!Can anyone offer any beauty tips to help boost my physical appearance?
You sound like your just getting bored with the same old look. You should try something new, like highlights, or go dye your hair a color you'd never try. I get bored with the same old look all the time and i go and try something different!
u r beautifull no matter wut
Sure.. I might be able to help you... do write in details to hmkverma@gmail.com
Lose the glasses get lasik. Wear makeup it makes people feel better. Get your makeup done professionally so you can learn.
Im 27 soon to be 28 and I know what your going through. You need a good pampering. Go out get a new hair style try some highlights,get a new elphet of clothes,get a facial anything to do with pampering will make you feel great. See if you find someone who sells Mary Kay or is having a Mary Kay Party, you will love there items. Mkes me feel 19 sometimes. Good Luck Honey! I know how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection