Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you have any beauty tips for clear skin?

I WANT CLEAR SKIN, but I always have at least 20 or 30 zits on my face at once. I naturally have very oily skin. Do you have any weird beauty tricks that work to clear up your skin? If so, tell meeeee.Do you have any beauty tips for clear skin?
This is what I do =p


1. Go to a sauna at least once a week...it opens up your pores and you sweating gets all the crap that's in your pores. And a bonus, it leaves your skin looking dewy and soft=) If you don't have access, steam your face. =) Boil some water, pour it in a wide bowl, hold your face above it and cover with a towel so the steam doesn't escape...10-15 minutes..


2. Aveeno cleansers. Best thing in the world. ONLY chemical thing that I put on, and its still basically all natural. I use the positively radiant one. Wash morning and night. And don't just lather on once and wash off, do it twice...I don't believe the first time gets rid of everything.


3. Only use pure Vitamin E moisturizer or Aloe Vera..I use Aloe..use it after you cleanse. =)


4. Weekly, do a face mask...either with a raw egg yolk, or any fruit that matches your skin type and what you want to achieve...just type in google home made facial masks or home remedies..or anything else you can thing of that would direct you to websites. I found a few amazing ones that have all natural remedies for skin, hair, nails, etc. =)


5. NO TOUCHY!


6. NEVER WEAR FOUNDATION! I repeat! NEVER WEAR IT! It is the worst thing possible for acne..even if its FOR acne, its still terrible!!


7. Another thing..you might want to try using a GENTLE scrub once a week or so..maybe even once every two weeks.


8. Be gentle with it=) People in the old ages did not have all these chemicals and products, they only had natural ingredients. And they had amazing skin...the more you put on, the more your skin gets used to it, and it won't do its job of cleaning itself and retaining its natural moisture.


9. Skin a day or two with cleansing...just use water and Aloe=) This will keep it healthier in the long run, and like I said above, keep it from getting used to the chemicals...I noticed that when I did that, my skin was actually healthier looking and clearer than with washing every single day..


10. Basically, I follow almost the same thing that this woman does in the youtube video I'll post as one of the sources, but I don't use any facial products except those I wrote...that and the fact that I have to follow a strict acid reflux diet..look it up if you're interested. I noticed that it helped INCREDIBLY..it made my skin more glowing and healthy. =)


I could come up with alot more, but this is just off the top of my head...If you have any questions or want any advice on this, just e-mail me=)Do you have any beauty tips for clear skin?
Have your friends ever made you wonder, how do I get clear skin like her all blemish less and beautiful and that too without any effort?';





No matter what makeup you use you always end up looking more or less like a strawberry.





Acne, spots from zits all over your face leaves little space for any other thing.





Well the good news is that you are not facing it alone, the better news is that getting a pimple free skin is possible.





If you have acne prone skin you need to follow a strict routine almost always and sulking does not make things easier.





Your friends might lead a reckless life and still get away with it, but pimple prone skin is problem skin and it needs attention.





There is the regular cleaning, scrubbing, using masks and applying medicine cycle, and there are the other important pointers about diet and your general lifestyle.





Coming to diets, though chocolates, fatty and starchy food are strictly prohibited for people suffering from zits, abstaining from chocolates is impossible.





Try not to make your diet look so impossible, instead include lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and tons of water in your daily diet.





Proteins too fight pimples, so indulge in poultry, egg white and fish.





Finally make sure you are stress free, and exercises might be of help here.





Other important reminders would be to avoid using too much makeup and definitely removing it before you retire at night as it clogs pores.





The other important thing is not to use too much cleanser containing bacteria killing substances. Overdoing it may just aggravate the problem.





Breakthrough methods in the treatment of acne


Adult acne can be both physically and mentally scarring for many individuals, fortunately recent scientific progress has resulted in three very effective cures for acne.





1. A topical antibiotic in foam form that is absorbed easily, ridding your skin of all that oil and is also residue free so you need not worry over what is left on your skin.


2. Another method would be the Photo-dynamic Therapy, where a topical medicine is applied and left for a time period ranging from half an hour to an hour for absorption and then it is zapped with a pulsing light. The sessions may last for up to three hours with a 2 to 4 weeks gap. However, the method is effective in keeping your skin oil free and bacteria free and hence also pimple free for months or even years.


3. Velac is a lethal combination for your pimples with a combination of topical antibiotic and retinoid cream. The combined effect is a whole lot faster and potent for acne of all sorts.





With so much help available you might soon be able to flaunt clear skin yourself.
You should try washing your hair everyday and washing your face day and night with dove body wash and a body spounge it really works it keeps you face smooth and shiny and after put Dove facial lotion that is SPF 15 ...put neosporin on the zits that hurt bc it will help heal and kil the bacteria, I do this everydayy.......HOPE THIS HELPS:)
Well, what I do everyday is first wash my face with a black head clearing scrub. Then, I use a face wash for acne. And after all that, my face is usually dry so I use a moisterizer.





Hope I helped! Good luck!
use hot water to open your pores the use like a face scrub wash it off with cold water to close your pores and then go over with toner. thats what i do and i havent had a pimple yet(:
i have pretty clear skin now i use ivory soap


i used to look HOR-I-BLE :)


dont use acne products

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection