Friday, December 11, 2009

What are your TOP beauty tips?

I've been making a list of things for TOP beauty tips.





Things that you could do daily, or weekly or just in general to improve or enhance your natural beauty.





All your top tips would be helpful.But in general, I'm mainly looking for things that would help make a person look more attractive.





Not just ';silky hair';. Please be detailed about how YOU go about it. How do you achieve that type thing.What are your TOP beauty tips?
Canola oil on your lashes to strengthen and darken them.


Vaseline on your lips to moisturize them.


Moisturize your face everyday, and exfoliate your skin weekly.


Drink lots and lots of water for clear skin.


Don't wear makeup everyday, give your face a break! Weekends are perfect for a relaxing on a couch with a bowl of ice cream!


Beets are a natural blush, and pinching cheeks works too.


Lotion your elbows and knees! Don't forget!


Always apply sun screen when going outside on a hot summer day.


Don't straighten / curl your hair everyday and buy heat protection.


It's important to brush your hair everyday, removes tangles!


Washing your face in rose water:http://www.care2.com/channels/solutions/鈥?/a> (I have a rose garden in my backyard)


Brush your teeth twice a day and don't forget to use mouthwash!


Don't use too many products in your hair!What are your TOP beauty tips?
well in the morning for your face, use a daily face wash like cetaphil which is not expensive.





moisturize, exfoliate and drink LOTTTSSS OF WATTEERRR.





if you have acne and marks, youtube gurus tell you homemade remedies that really work!





for hair, use a good shampoo, i reccomend garnier fructis.





dont use alot of hair products and dont straighten your hair everyday.





take care of your skin by never letting it go dry.





make-up wise, i think mascara and little lipgloss goes a greaaaat way.
I use a mild soap for sensitive skin and gently wash my face. I like Dove. Then, a good moisturizer and an eye cream like Clinique. I use a good body lotion especially on the arms and legs. I exercise several times a week in the morning for arms and legs. I eat healthy with out many fatty meals. Low fat meats like turkey, roasted chicken, salmon and fish. Salads, yogurts, fresh fruit and vegetables, and on occasion a desert. I like to go places and walk a good bit. And, try to get enough sleep with drinking enough water to keep hydrated. Avoid too much sun and use sunscreen when in bright light for a long time.
Well My style is prep so I have to do my hair and make up as natural as can be.Besdies I like it that way anyways.Anywho I wake up wash my face.I put concler,alittle eyeliner on the bottom lid(black).I sometimes wear white eyeshadoe depends the day.But most the time I wear none.I wash my hair every night it sounds bad but its not.I spray it with volum spray and go to bed but usley I put my tan lotion on.Then i sraightne my hair.Flip it and spray it with hair spray and Im on my way=)
i wud say..


*apply sunscreen always to protect ur skin from the sun..n matter where im goin i always apply it


*if u wear makeup to buy a makeup remover because it really makes a difference n takes everything off..cuz wen i dont i actually get pimples from makeup that gets left over


*a good cleanser to wash ur face..


*eat good food to help ur skin..like fruits ..vegtables..water..etc





*
Lots and lots of water will do miracles for your skin. No smoking, no drinking. And moisturizer also miracle for your skin.
Every night I wash use a makeup-removing cloth, wash my face, and use moisturizer so that my skin doesn't dry out.


it definitely has helped :)
Skin; Weekly I use a fine expoliant and then use pep-to bismal on my face as a mask to help reduce acne, It sounds really weird but works so well! Also instead of using a harsh make up remover I use baby shampoo, it's so gentle and removes eye make up better than the products actually meant for it! Whenever i shave my legs i always mix a little shampoo and conditioner, the shampoo helps you lather up and the conditioner makes your legs silky smooth! Use a self tanner to boost your glow, without risking skin cancer from the harmful UVA/UVB rays! Also mix a little olive oil and brown sugar for an all over scrub down, to buff your bod for the beach, remove all the dead skin cells to reveal beautiful more radiant skin!





Hair; I use a deep condition hair mask once a week to keep my hair strong and shiny! To protect my hair from heat damage I use Got2be guardian heat styling protectant to prevent damage and split ends. I usually only shampoo my hair every second time I'm in the shower to keep the natural oils all up in there.





Make-up; I clean my make up brushes once and month with antibacterial soap mixed with baby shampoo too keep bacteria and make up from building up. I use a light pink sheer mineral powder from MAC to brighten my face, I apply it to the corners of my eyes, and to the apples of my cheeks with a big fluffy brush and sometimes mix it with clear lip gloss and put it on my eyelids and lips for an all over glow! A great investment is an good old fashion eyelash curler, run it under the blow dryer for a couple seconds and then clamp it on your eyelashes for an extra boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection