Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does anyone have any beauty tips for a middle schooler?

I just wanna know for the upcoming year of school.Does anyone have any beauty tips for a middle schooler?
I agree with Angel.Does anyone have any beauty tips for a middle schooler?
next year try eye liner and masquera (i think that is the way to spell it) a little eye shadow and lip gloss. that is around the good amount for me when i was at school a month ago.
a little bit of light eye shadow on special occasions but lip gloss is fine everyday..you dont need ANY more than that
Your only in middle school. You don't need beauty tips.


Wait til high school, hun.
I would wear my hair in like a side ponytail or something also dont get caught up in brandnames (abercrombie, hollister) make your own style I remember this one girl who always wore funky stuff in middle school I loved it!
agree with angel.
you shouldnt be asking for beauty tips if your only a middle schooler, thats my tip
www.beautyden.com


www.seventeen.com


www.ellegirl.com


www.cosmogirl.com


www.wetseal.com





Fashion Magazines:


ElleGirl


COSMOgirl!


Seventeen





^^^^


Get tips from those mags!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection