Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some nice & easy beauty tips?

I've never really been overly good at makeup %26amp; beauty tips, and as such my daily makeup is lipgloss or chapstick.





What are some tips that I can use to really enhance my looks? I wash my face daily, %26amp; am somewhat aware of the different types of face wash, but are they really that important?





I'm not that familiar with eyeshadow either. I've tried asking people for tips, but I get different answers each time. (Even had someone try to put blue eyeshadow on me-definately didn't look right.)What are some nice %26amp; easy beauty tips?
curl ur lashes and put mascara...


black eyeliner really transforms your eyes and makes them look bigger. Wear black eyeliner on top and on bottom.





Eyeshadow: beige and in the crease a light brown, then on top beige again.





wear a natural lipstick color with lipgloss on topWhat are some nice %26amp; easy beauty tips?
Dear Friend,





Everyone has got beauty. It really depends on how we take it and how we see it. Do you love me because I'm beautiful,%26lt;!--or am I am beautiful because you love me? To get to know more about beauty and how to become a beauty, please visit the site,





http://beautytipsworld.awardspace.com





To get to know more about beauty--%26gt;and how to become a beauty, please visit the site,Thank you.





Regards,


Your Beautiful Friend.
mascara can add definition to your eyes without looking over done ,you could try neutral eye shadows to start like browns and creams apply then i use my finger to blend then add a bit of powder with a large brush all over face lightly though and finish with gloss or lipstick in a neutral colour also,a good tip is if you have colour on one area dont have it on another.if your lips are bright dont have bright eye shadow etc,hope you get on ok.
Try going in for a makeup consultation at a makeup counter or sephora store. They are free, and even if you don't buy the exact makeup they suggest, you can at least get ideas for what knock-offs to buy. For simple, stand-out eye makeup, try lining the bottom rim of your eye with white liner(makes your eyes look more awake, possibly liner on your top lid(stay as close to the lash line as possible), and some mascara.


As far as facewash goes, if you have acne problems look for one with saciylic acid. If not, just look for a gentle, moisturizing one!


best of luck
  • deleted myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin infection