Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beauty tips to check how good you look?

Does anyone have beauty tips ? About looking good before you leave the house or doing your make-up or anything





My number 1 tip to making sure you are looking good before you leave the house is this:


Go and look in your mirror , now most people have msn or bebo or twitter or face book or myspace or something , ok so look care-fully and think to yourself '; Would I want myself to look like this on my homepage picture? '; and then it all comes clear to you well that's what I do !Beauty tips to check how good you look?
Look at yourself under white light. White light shows everything. That or take a picture of yourself with flash on. If you still look half good, then your set.Beauty tips to check how good you look?
Everyone has a friend who fancies herself a ';model';. Ask her, the more picky her response, the better you look (ie - if she says you look fine, you look **** and she's happy, if she says something stupid, like your eyelashes make your eyes look fat/watery/evil, you look great)
No, I open my curtains and look in the mirror to check my makeup looks good in daylight.
OMG thats the last thing I would think of......That is so funny - thanks for the laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection