Saturday, December 5, 2009

Makeup and beauty tips for a 14 year old?

I am just now starting to wear makeup and was wondering if any of you could give me some brands and tips on makeup...Makeup and beauty tips for a 14 year old?
i'm 14 too. i get my eyeshadow from bare essentuals they have amazing colors.. haha. and my mascara is CoverGirl lash blast. you can get the mascara from target or something and i get the eyeshadow from planet beauty. hope this helps! :)Makeup and beauty tips for a 14 year old?
Biggest thing I see with people around your age wearing makeup is that they don't know HOW to wear it.


Contrary to popular belief, more is not better.


In the same way that clothes and fashion fit certain people and not others, makeup styles fit certain people and not others.


Depending on your eye shape, it would be more flattering to do your makeup one way versus another. Same with color, don't just get a bunch of black, pick colors that suit your skin tone.





And use it sparingly. Some light eyeliner, mascara, and a little bit of eyeshadow is all you need. Lip gloss if you'd like that too (I just don't prefer it as It's a pain when you're eating and forget to take it off! ha ha)





I would suggest asking someone older (as in 30's or 40's older, not 18) what ways of applying makeup work best fort them. Or, if you know a cosmetologist, or someone else that is a professional makeup artist, ask them. Mary Kay representatives can also be very helpful (but remember, while helping you they will also try and sell you their products! Which aren't bad products anyway). I've never had them help me before, but I here the ladies at the makeup counters at Macy's and Penny's can also be helpful.





Wish you luck! Remember it's inner beauty that counts the most!
im 13 and just started wearing makeup


in the mornings i put on face cream then i put on either a gold or pink eyeshawdow then i put on liner on bottom only then a little mascara and gloss then im done





but when im going to like a party or something ill put some liner on top just to make it stand out





the brands i use are mostly wet and wild covergirl and maybeline
I use light press-powder concealer, and dark-brown mascara.


I would suggest to NEVER wear eyeliner. Eyeliner smears and causes a raccoon effect on your eyes.


Instead, find some black eyeshadow, and lightly put it in place of where the eyeliner would go.


This gives a more 'smokey' look as well.


I also prefer chapstick over lip gloss.


I find that sparkly, bright-pink lip gloss, is actually a turn OFF for guys.


If you must wear lip gloss, go for something clear and flavored.


:D





here's how my eye makeup looks:


http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w199/monkeychicka262/myeye.jpg
Don't put on to much. :]


Get eyeliner, and mascara, and maybe some brown eye shadow, get used to using a little bit of makeup first and then you can go into more details like different color eye shadow. And more eyeliner. I started makeup when I was 12 now I'm 14. And I don't wear TOO much, but yuo know.:]
For a 14 year old, I don't think you should wear a lot of makeup. If you do, wear it in moderation. I would recommend some eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. That's it. Covergirl and L'oreal have some really good eye products.
Just put for sun protection and more lip only can be pretty.


or may be can help you http://tinyurl.com/cu7r26
Yeah simple, dont wear none!
light blush, not to much eyeliner, lip gloss, oh and wera your hair in a ponytail.bings
u are beautful the way u r . makeup is just hiding ur face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection