Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you have amazing home beauty tips?

In magazines sometimes they have amazing home beauty tips to try and when you try them you are so happy with the results, like egg whites on your face (let it dry then use warm water to remove) pulls out all the unnessesary oil out of your face etc... cucumbers and tea bags on your eyes to reduces bags under your eyes. Beer %26amp; mayonaise in your hair. etc...Well I am wondering if anyone has other tip's for home beauty? but nothing that you wouldn't already have in your fridge or cupboards!Do you have amazing home beauty tips?
I don't really have an answer but I thought it was a fun question. I would love to hear what suggestions people come up with--not sarcastic. My mother always swore by witch hazel for her skin. She had nice skin.Do you have amazing home beauty tips?
I have heard that pickles help against pimples and clean pores and pickle fluid is helping against warts.
if you are ugly put on makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection