Friday, December 11, 2009

I Have a Question about Eyeshadow for Someone Who Knows About Beauty Tips?

I don't usually wear eyeshadow, but, my girlfriend works at the mall, and does makeovers. She did one on me today, and used eyeshadow. She used a shade of blue, but, I have hazel\ brown eyes. She claims this is the best color to use with this color eyes, and that it looked really good on me. I would think you should use a brown, for brownish eyes. Is she right? Is blue the best color for brownish eyes?I Have a Question about Eyeshadow for Someone Who Knows About Beauty Tips?
I'm not an expert or anything, but I think that if you have say hazel eyes and you wanted to bring out the green in them, a purple or brown would bring it out nicely. I don't usually like it when people match their eyeshadow with their eyecolour.. I think that when you add some contrast it brings them out more. I don't know if there is a ';best'; colour for brown or hazel eyes, but I think it would look quite nice. =]I Have a Question about Eyeshadow for Someone Who Knows About Beauty Tips?
honestly my youngest sister has brown eyes and i found that the best color eye shadows for brown eyes is Purple like a lilac or a soft pink and yes blue u can pull of if its a soft maybe shimmery blue not a dark one. U should also try golds and silvers. for special occasions. I have blue eyes so i have trouble finding eye shadows that would look good on me. Any ideas u can email me at serena20_03@yahoo.com, I hope i helped u a little bit. Let me know ok? check out marykay.com they have a tool on there where you can upload ur picture and put on different color makeup ie. Eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, lip liner, lipstick lip gloss and so on its really neat.
i have brown eyes i hardly ever wear blue just once in awhile. ppl that have brown eyes r lucky just about every color looks good. i like to use golden browns and i love smoking eyes and i use black. wear what ever color u feel looks best on u! it also depends on ur skin tone.


hope that helped some
she's right.


you use the opposite color.


brown (similar to orange)


opposite of orange is blue.


voila.
I have brown eyes and i think pinks and browns are perfect colors or any pastel like colors.
yep she is... i'd use a blue or a green shade... with a LIGHT bronze/gold for a highlight
Try a cream at the brow, with darker brown on the eye lid.
she is right blue does go good with brown eyes very well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection