Friday, December 11, 2009

Beauty tips?

i dont nessecarely want to do anything big. like i do my makeup everday, and i style my hair everyday. but im sick of looking the same EVERYDAY. i was wondering if anyone has any EASY beauty tips, because i really need them, and really want to make a change. and make it a prominent one. thanks.Beauty tips?
If you wear eyeliner use like an aqua color with a white shadow over it. It works for me.Beauty tips?
Well I have green eyes too and I like to use pinks, greens, and purple colors on my eyes that is in the crease of the eye. On the lid, I use a silver or light shimmery pink. Whatever matches best with what your wearing. You could also use black eyeliner and mascara. On your lips just use a lip gloss.


Just play it up with whatever mood your in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection