Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know of any good beauty tips?

Give me a few of your favorites.Do you know of any good beauty tips?
Of corse I do just make sure you always wear matching cloathes and put body cream on snd if you have a mudmask wear it almost every night and make sure you always brush your hair or you could get it cut to where it is not that short but cute and your hair will always be stylish. If you have your ears peirst always where stylish earings buy some short skirts when it gets hot out. But I do not recamend getting your hair died a different color because you are the way you are and you are like that for a special reason wheter you are skinny or fat or tall or small ( I am skinny and average) you are yourself and that is all that matters. If you follow my tips you will be the populerest girl in school just like me but don't be scared of a crowd be yourself and don't try to act cool you will just mess up be yourself!Do you know of any good beauty tips?
use eyeliner and a contrasting color of eyeshadow to bring out the color of ur eyes. it gives u a fresh look
Cool place for everone, take a look http://talk.mybuny.com/
I am being honest. Number one beauty tip is to keep yourself healthy, cause then only does the natural healthiness glow on your face. Sleep well, eat well and exercise. Also don't apply too much makeup, apply the amount at the point to which your features get enhanced. Beauty is only accomplished, when you take care of yourself.
I have tons, be more specific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection