Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beauty Tips that dont need you to wear makeup during the day or include makeup?

I go to a cathlioc school so I cant wear make up. I'm really self consince and even though every one says that mixed kids are beutiful (yeah I'm mixed, deal with it) I dont find myself pretty, cause I'm short and have puffy hair, what are some tips that I can use to boost my apreence and my consincenessBeauty Tips that dont need you to wear makeup during the day or include makeup?
first of all start drinking more water which may hydrate your skin. use ayurvedic herbal face pack on your face.or rub papaya fruit on your face, or apply aloevera gel mixed with turmeric on your face .you will have glowing skin on your face. need more tips then write to me ,dont hesitate.Beauty Tips that dont need you to wear makeup during the day or include makeup?
show off your hair because it might be your best quality. you can wear it in different styles by either braiding it,straightening it or wearing down.
Can you wear earrings, a necklace, bracelet or a ring?





I find that when I put earrings or a pendant necklace, it does boost my spirits. That helps me feel better and makes it easier to smile. Posture is important, too. Be proud of who you are and the good things you do.





Take care.
A good eyebrow wax can dramatically improve your looks, so I'd definitely suggest that. Plus a professional hair appointment for your time. But for your face, you could definitely use a tinted (shimmery if you like) moisturizer. It'll give your skin a touch of color and make you look more radiant. Definitely make sure you use a good scrub to exfoliate. Colored chapsticks can work as substitutes for lipsticks/glosses.
try wearing mascara, lip gloss and a nude eyeshadow and powder cover up. you get the natural look and you wont get in trouble in your school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection