Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are your best beauty tips, tricks and secrets?

hi i was just wondering what were your best beauty tips that you would like to share with the world. just interested.What are your best beauty tips, tricks and secrets?
Find a few tips here:





http://www.easytipsandtricks.com/default.php?page=beauty-secretsWhat are your best beauty tips, tricks and secrets?
Learn makeup secrets and hair care tricks. Ask beauty questions and submit your ideas. to know all of the best beauty tips and tricks to make your skin.








http://www.ultimate-cosmetics.com/ Report Abuse

my pleasure Alexandra!


cheers! Report Abuse

Baby oil is cheap (if you go to the dollar store),it removes make-up like nothing with a few cotton pads.


You may wanna cleanse or wash your face afterwards so you won't be so oily,but it is way cheaper than using other make-up remover products.


I learned this on the Tyra show.





(I found this out myself,baby oil ALSO removes motor oil. My dad had wasted some oil on his face when he was under the car fixing it.


He was gonna use some strong chemical to remove the oil,but I said,let me try with baby oil first and it came of like nothing.


I didn't even have to rub.)





I ';don't'; have frizz,I put a tiny dab of hairgel on my fingertips,and gently apply/smooth it out over where the frizz is (usually only on the top of my head).


Do not use too much hairgel,it will look greasy or make your hair look ';stiff';.
Well, when it comes to make up, less is always more, keep it natural.


I like to take the black eyeliner and line the bottom of my top lashes, exactly how you line the bottom lashes, but on top. It makes your eyes look big and wide awake.
hmmm.


Well if your talking out fits. I like layering cool colors together. I always like to match though.


For makeup i like to make my eyes look kewl by wearing a blue eyeliner and puting it on the top and bottom it makes my eyes look so pretty and big.
Ohhhh


When I get static hair i rub fabric softner to my hair.


Not to much though!


(:





And... I find lemon and sugar helps my blackheads and it makes my skin super smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection