Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will you be so kind as to share with me your top 10 beauty tips?

I would really appreciate your help, kinda got that ';bed hed'; look right now as I'm on holiday and looking a little worse for wear,





Much appreciated!!Will you be so kind as to share with me your top 10 beauty tips?
1. Remember to wash everywhere; including behind ears, between toes and armpits.


2. Exfoliate - no-one likes a flakey face.


3. Moisturise any rough/dry patches with Diprobase or Doublebase (great for sensitive skin and scentless for boys).


4. Remove any unsightly hairs - no-one likes a boy with nasal hairs poking out and every girl likes a nice clean shaven boy!


5. If you have hair, condition it - I can't believe the amount of boys who ';can't be bothered'; with this.


6. If you have dandruff get some decent dandruff removing shampoo.


7. Keep nails trim and clean - hand and feet.


8. Sunscreen is good too.


9. Lots of sleep - not alcohol induced though (that's not real sleep, that's passing out).


10. Avoid bad foods; caffiene, too much fat etc.





- that's that basics, which I'd apply to both boys and girls. The complex stuff, includes make up removal before you go to bed so you don't get spots, I'm guessing that's not applicable to you though?





Please note I have not included exercise, but it may be an idea.Will you be so kind as to share with me your top 10 beauty tips?
- Get enough sleep


- Moisturise daily


- walk as much as possible (gives bottom a nice shape)


- avoid junk food


- pig out on fruit and veg


- dance


- use a sunblock


- wear comfortable shoes (your face cannot be beautiful if your shoes hurt)


- always have enough for your taxi fare home stuffed inside your bra - so you always wake up where you want to be.


- lots of (safe) sex
1 - Rub a little vasaline on you're elbows and within about half an hour, you're rough skin is gone.





2 - After brushing you're teeth, get a clean flannel and rub you're teeth with it, it removes any excess plaque.





3 - To stop you're feet from smelling, wash them with soap then dry them thoroughly and apply talcome powder (spelling might not be right).





4 - Get a clean flannel and soak in hot water til soft and soaked, squeeze the water out then rub you're lips with the flannel, with the point of you're finger for about ten minutes then apply a lip balm.





5 - Soak you're hands in luke warm water til you're hands are all pruney then push back the skin with a cotton bud.





6 - To catch the sun quicker, apply cocoa butter to you're skin.





They are my fav six.





X-x-X Luv Ya's! X-x-X
BASIC RULE: Never put anything on your face using downward movements. PAT and spread all cream on your face and spread lightly with the palm of your hands.





1)Always put cleansing cream on, and wash with a good natural soap, rinsing in the basin at least 20 times. In the same water.


2) Put some toner on some wet cotton wool (squeese out the water first). And pat on all over. Your PH balance is now restored. Soap is alkaline, but you need it to get dirt off. But you have to get your PH balance back. So make sure your toner, is right. useLitmus srips, dip in ALL creams, if it turn yellow it is fine. If it goes red to blue don't buy it.


3)Now put your moisturisor on, using the same action of spreading,


4)Don't forget to moisturise your neck as well and down onto your shoulders, across the front.


5) Always put a sunscreen, at least 32%, on.


6)Now pat off the escess if any so you don't feel oily. Use a tissue. Press it on.


7)Apply your foudation, with a wet sponge. Put spots on your forehead,nose,cheecks, lips. use the sponge in circular motions, lightly, to spread foundation. Pat don't drag down


8) Always apply eyeshadowwith brushes. Don't use those little cotton things, they stretch your eyes.


9)Use a good mascara on your eyelashes, treat them like you treat your hair.


10)Never go to bed without doing steps 1 and 2.


11)Also, always apply a little eyegream on your bones up under the eye patting lightly, when you are finished everythig. Use your eye cream lightly during the day. Iv'e done this since I was 25 and have very light wrinkles around my eyes, and I am 63. sorry about spelling but spellcheck is going mad. good luck.OMG you are a guy. Well do step 1 and 2 anyway. Eat fruit ,veggies and drink loads of water every day. No junkfood, And exercise.
This my top 10 of my beauty secrets





1.I'll taking a bath every morning and I'll taking a shower


before I'm going to sleep


2.I'll put my lotion for whole my body everyday day and night after I'm taking a bath in the morning and taking my shower before I'm going to sleep because my skin wants to be soften and very smooth and feeling a relax from the whole day of our works


3.I'll washing my face everyday and I'll put on my toner,moisturizer,face cream to protect of my face against to exposed of the sun,dust and dirt etc. and then I'll used it my make-up remover because do not sleep with wearing a make up and I'll should to used it before washing of my face and I'll put my toner and moisturizer before I'm going to sleep


4.Enough to sleep at least 8 hours and lack of sleepless it be cause a having of pimples


5.Drink the water at 8 glasses and don't drink too the caffeine drinks like softdrinks


Regular exercise


6.Eat the healthiest food like fruits,vegetables,fish etc.because this a good of our nutrients of our body


7.Keep the body fit and balanced diet and when it comes to eat during dinner should to eat light food


8.I'm going to facial regularly to maintained of my face,having my massage of whole my body,having my foot spa,having my manicure and pedicure and my even hot oil when I was going to the salon regularly


9.Having a fun and bonding with your loved ones to having a relax like go to shopping,watching movies and even to do my favorite hobbies like to drawing with my loved ones


10.Always a positive thinking and always a smile when you feeling tried from your work and stay happy with your loved ones and always to pray a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection