Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are you beauty tips!?!?!?! and what do you do to get ready in the morning?

I'd just like to know some great beuaty tips for:


hair


makeup


nails


ect...





and how do you get ready in the morning (makeup routine...hair...junk like that).What are you beauty tips!?!?!?! and what do you do to get ready in the morning?
Well I wash my at night.It's really thick and sorta wavy so washing it in the morning wouldn't work. I usually straighten my hair in the morning. It takes around 15 to 20 minutes.Sometimes I put hot rollers in my hair. When I do I get so many compliments. A really useful hair tip is if you hair looks greasy put a little baby powder in it and it will help absorb the oil. My make-up is really simple I use bronzer so I don't look washed out. Then i put on liquid eyeliner in navy,purple,black or brown. Please do not apply your eyeliner very thick.I use liquid liner because it stays on longer.Then I use eyeshadow in a shade that matchs my eyeliner.Thne last but not least I wear mascaa in a color tomatch my eyeshadow and eyeliner. I think mascara is the best beauty product ever. It just enhances what you alreay have. I always have long lashes. As for nails I am a cheerleader and we are not aloud to have our nails done so I just keep mine short,clean and neat.Hope I helped you out girl! (:What are you beauty tips!?!?!?! and what do you do to get ready in the morning?
THis is my routine:





5:55-WAKE UP!


6:00-go pee, wake myself up a lil


6:00-6:25--Pull hair back in a pony tail, wash face, brush teetth apply lotion, then apply liquid coverup, then apply light powder cover up and then apply the tanner coverup then apply a lil sparkle bronzer, then some blush and rub it allll in with my fingers to get excess stuff off. Apply eyeshadow(depends on wat im wearing i chose a color) then i put some eyeliner on the top of my eyes, then apply reg. eyeliner(alot!) and then i put some old mascarra on my eyelashes, then some curling mascarra. then add a lil shimmer to my face.


6:25-6:30--Let hair down. Style as i want it that day, ususally if i straighten it i have to start at 6! but i put some water in it and some mose and put my bangs in a clip to the side, apply some shimmer.


6:30-6:35-put on clothes that i picked out last night, apply deotorant and perfume. put on jewelry and such...


6:40-eat a lil brakfest, say bye to mom, get coat on, backpack, ect.


6:43-walk to bustop and wait for bus OR mom drives me around 6:50 to the school


7:00-ARRIVE at school


7:20-School officcally starts





=))
sometimes when i wake up i take a 5 min shower by washing my hair%26amp;body and cleansing my face%26amp;scrubbing it)if i didnt take one the night before.but lets say i did, so when i get up i put my contacts in, brush my teeth, put my clothes on(i pick them out the night before), then i put my face lotion on with spf 15 and then i put eyeliner on and do my hair.i do it all in like 20 min haha.then i eatttt nd have alot of time left.yah lol.
i get up. put on my clothes. do whatever with my hair, usually touch up the straitening (which i straiten it the night before). then i will put on a little makeup. I on;y put on a little cover up, eyeliner n the bottom and mascara on the top. then i brush my teeth and im out the door!
I get up go use my skin id


brush teeth


makeup-


concealer


mineral foundation


mascara


eyeliner


Straighten my hair and get dressed and I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection