Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have pimples and dark complexioned, have dating soon plz help me by providing some beauty tips...please help

I am dark complexioned girl, I have pimples and marks on my face...i am taking pimple treatment in a beauty saloon, not taking any medicines...just doing facials to reduce pimples, still i have pimples, started this treatment 2 months back how long should i wait to see the result? I have a dating after 2 months, is there any natural beauty tips to increase fairness and reduce pimple marks?I have pimples and dark complexioned, have dating soon plz help me by providing some beauty tips...please help
well non of that will really help my friend what you have to do is change your diet completely cut of all greasy foods and junk food drink more water and make sure you exercise a lot tooI have pimples and dark complexioned, have dating soon plz help me by providing some beauty tips...please help
I suggest going to





OlayForYou.com





they have a interactive quiz that you can take





(only takes about 5 minutes)





and it will give you a personalized skin care routine that's just for your skin type.





I had the same problem as you, and I did what the quiz results told me and my skin is much, much better.





Good Luck :)
there are pills that you can get at a dermatologist or you could go to the dermatologist and get cortozone shots that treat acne in a few days to a couple of hours....good luck not soo natural but it def works
i used 2 have heaps.


then i went 2 my GP, and she said that i should take these 2 creams (which r perscription only), and now i look good.


and as 4 ur skin colour, why would u want 2 change it?
I barely hear from people that have done those saloon treatments to help. Stop going there and instead make an appointment with dermatologist. He will tell you how to remove them.
GO TO WWW.HERITAGE SKIN .COM THIS PRODUCT GETS RID OF ACNE,ACNE SCARS AND DISCOLORATION IN 2 WEEKS.
honey one word proactiv!!!
http://skinfacts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection