Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Anyone know of any great or unique health/beauty tips?

Does anyone know of any great or unique health/beauty tips? I try to moisturize every day to maintain soft skin. And I mix like 3 conditioners and leave them in my hair for 5 minutes while I soap up. That keeps my hair very soft and silky. I was just wondering what other tips were out there.


I heard put coffe grinds on your skin mixed with water and the caffeen wakes up your skin and makes it look great.Anyone know of any great or unique health/beauty tips?
Put a black or green soaked in hot waster teabag and putting it on your eyes for 5-10 minutes, will reduce puffiness and darkness.


I've read -Oat-meals mixed with milk put on skin makes skin more soft.


Also, using carrots on your face will reduce redness (weird, huh?)


Without using conditioners your hair wont be as oily.


If you have oily hair then use leave in conditioner.


Washing your hair every other day makes it more healthier.


Using soap on your skin will make your skin too dry, while washing with soap mix moisturizer.


I've tried this one, and I love it - it sounds weird though.


Put water on a pan and wait till it boils, put your face in the stream with a towel around you for 5ish Min's, then put pure acholo (vodka) on your face with a cotton ball, wait till it dries and then use moisturizer. Made my skin soft and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection