Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It is five months till my wedding anyone have any beauty tips?

Starting to use clinque?? But anyone have any tinter or tanner that is good?It is five months till my wedding anyone have any beauty tips?
Mary Kay has an awesome bronzer.It is five months till my wedding anyone have any beauty tips?
Avon also has great bronzers, and self tanning lotions that don't look orange. Try whatever you use now, while you have time to work the kinks out with it. If you over do it and turn orange, lemon juice helps it to come off.





Also, side tip, not that you may need it, but you may want to think about a teeth whitener, there will be a lot of pic, and if you aren't happy with your smile...but if you are, then great.
Being too tan is a common mistake that alot of brides make. I don't recommend it, you might not be even and your pictures will be bad. Also, being too tan, even you're even looks bad with a wedding gown if it's obvious that it's not your natural skin tone. You don't want to get a facial too close to the wedding, if you plan on doing one, do it at least a month before. A facial can make you break out and cause redness.





pspoptart always has great advice, listen to her.
I'm getting married 5/31/08 and I've just started to use egg-white masks twice a week as well as glycolic peels...working wonders! I've been eating better (salads, water, knocking out junk food) and have been moisturizing my body to prepare for the big day (don't want to have dry heels, elbows or knees!). This is all I have done and will do so far.....OH...I also use Philosophy face wash and body wash....it has a milk-base and my skin has never been softer or clearer....and I have acne-prone skin!





Congrats....our days are coming sooner than you think!!!
I don't think you should do anything different. You want to look like yourself in the pictures. Continue to do what you are doing now.
just go to the tanning salon, one month of tanning for me lasts me about 4 months others longer.... you will get more of an tan from an tanning salon then with tint lotions because its hard to find a natural color and it causes spotting...not to mention it will rubb off or seep on to your dress... good luck tho!
Best beauty tip....skip other people's beauty tips!





Your fiancee loves you just as you are so why the sudden pressure to turn into somebody else? I've seen it so many times where brides start freaking and trying the latest and greatest beauty craze.....then have a bad reaction and walk down the aisle with tomato faces, super dry skin, breakouts, or god knows what.





Do what you've always done. Drink plenty of water, moisturize and be happy! If you do tan be very, very careful how you do it. The last thing you want is a lovely farmer's tan in your wedding dress or that elegant Oompa Loompa orange glow.
I love Jergens Natural Glow, it's cheap and works great, very gradually!
It's good advice in general but drink lots of water - especially for about 2 months before. It will bring out the toxins in your skin and you may break out but by keeping up with drinking the water your skin should be clear for the wedding. That's why if you do it a month or two in advance you should clear up in time.
Plenty of sleep the night before and just be yourself. He loves you the way you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection