Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just wondering what are your beauty tips?

what are you beauty tips for make-up, skin, hair ect?Just wondering what are your beauty tips?
- I use white eyeliner in the inner corner of my eyes to make 'em look brighter %26amp; more awake


- I use a light brown eyeshadow or blush on the hollows of my cheeks to make them appear to be contoured, %26amp; then it makes my whole face seem thinner (cuz I have a round face)


- To make my side bangs stay together on the side I wear them on, I pin them over with a bobby pin while I sleep at night, then in the morning, I just have to restraighten them and fix the rest of my hair, and they look perfect all day long ...


Hope these help!! =)Just wondering what are your beauty tips?
makeup:


put a light shade of liquid foundation on your eyelids and then apply your makeup. I don't use it on my face because it makes me look weird but there are some out there that looks really nice on other people. It's always nice to stay natural for me. you don't really need those heavy makeup.


Skin:


I just put lotion on after showers and it makes my skin feel really soft.


Also before I go to sleep I put Vaseline on my face which makes it really soft after I wash it off in the morning.


Hair:


I don't really do anything to my hair.
well for your face,


wash your face every night, its clean off all the make- up or anyhithing on your face and clears your pours, %26amp; Who wants mascara all over their pillow anyway? lol


%26amp; for your hair, try to use as little as possible,


if your hair can make a pretty curl, then go with it! But for some people it cant.... like me!!!


lol but if you dont use hair dyers, straighteners, or any products, your hair will be healthier.


%26amp;%26amp; i suggest herbal essance shampoo and conditioner (the red kind)


it makes ur hair smell really good!





%26amp;%26amp; your nails, well nail polish i good enough, but once it starts chipping, redo it!! Chip nails never look good! lol


well i hop i helped.
I put tonner on my chest (not the actual chest but where yu put neckalce) to make my chest look bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection