Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are there any health or beauty tips that you have decided to follow religiously?

Perhaps you can use this opportunity to make a pledge to yourself! Some of mine are:


1- If your body is healthy and in perfect balance, there is no reason to show any sysmptoms of being unwell!! So to always be in-tune with my body and get help for it when needed (and to ensure the same for my family!). And by help I mean as much as possible help from natural/holistic medicines.


2- To treat my skin well! Harsh skin products filled with perfumes and other harmful chemicals don't do your skin any favours!


3- Not to grow my fringe! I've realised a shortish fringe suits me best.


4- Not to thin out my eyebrow too much, it doesn't suit me!


5- To moisturise my lips at least twice a day.


6- To take better care of my eyes, mostly to clean my contact lenses well and dispose of them as soon as they expire. I have been quite neglectful of my eyes' health for a long time!


7- To change my exercise and sleeping habits(i.e. exercise more often. Sleep earlier at night and become more of an early riser)Are there any health or beauty tips that you have decided to follow religiously?
I wash my face with water every night before going to bed, to get the oil off. I've found it does help with clearer skin. I don't use any of those face wash products, I think there's too many chemicals in them.Are there any health or beauty tips that you have decided to follow religiously?
Dear shrimpylicious,





Different people have different answers to these questions. However, the reality is that due to presence of synthetic preservatives, it鈥檚 really tough to find a natural skin care product that is 100% natural.


I hope this help in your post.


regards


jorge Report Abuse

I only wash on Sundays. Does that count as Religiously?
i brush and floss every day so my dentist says nice things twice a year.
I use a face cleanser twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection