Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know some good beauty tips?

Does anyone have any really good beauty tips on these subjects?:


-How to have shiny, tan, gorgeous legs in the winter time?


-How to create the perfect, long and lucious hair look?


-And I have a slight dilemma with my outfit. I have these super cute leggings and leg warmers that I want to wear with my new boots, but I only have a few tops that are slightly short for leggings, I mean they just cover my butt. Does anyone have suggestions?





Thanks for all the help!!Does anyone know some good beauty tips?
Ok, I may be a guy, but I'm a pretty vain one, so I might be able to help:





-There are many self tanners out there that 1, won't turn you orange, and 2, actually work, Neutrogena makes one that I tried once and it actually yielded good results that lasted over a week (remember, if you're not that dark it wont last very long) Avoid spray tanning because I hear you run the risk of inhaling chemicals, and avoid tanning beds because they are just horrible for the skin





-Hair gloss is an age old trick 4 this, first use moose to increase the hair volume, then use something like Redkin to make it smooth and shiny, this works espeially 4 frizzy hair





-I don't wear girls clothes so cant help u there....





Hope this helps even a little bitDoes anyone know some good beauty tips?
There is only one guaranteed beauty tip:





Be very careful in your choice of grandparents !
cocoa butter makes you tan really good :)
I want to know as well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection