Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some great BEAUTY TIPS & a great BODY WORK OUT you use or know of?

yea , do you have any ..anything will do ... %26amp; I need a work out that will put some muscle on my skinny self ..lol ill pick best answer thanx!What are some great BEAUTY TIPS %26amp; a great BODY WORK OUT you use or know of?
lol i know exactly what u mean by the ';muscle on my skinny self';


pushups work really well for more arm strength


and ab workouts are great, for a strong body, u need a strong core


http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abex鈥?/a>


running or swimming is good for overall body excercise.





for beauty tips


mine is to simply never wear makeup


especially foundation/concelear cuz they make my skin bad, but if u have to wear it try one that is better quality and doesnt clog pores.


but if u do wear other makeup along with it make sure to remove throughlyit with makeup remover before going to bed.What are some great BEAUTY TIPS %26amp; a great BODY WORK OUT you use or know of?
do weights!! I wanted to do the exact same thing as you and I so I started lifting weights. It had made a great difference! If you don't have access to a gym, then I would recommend buying some hand weights. I use 10 pound weights but you can go to the store and try out a few different weight amounts and choose the one that works for you. You should do some squats, lunges, bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder press, and walking lunges a great, too. If you just go to google and search those names, then you can find a site that will tell you how to do them.





Here is one site that will help: http://exercise.about.com/od/exerciseworkouts/Strength_Training_and_Specialty_Workouts.htm
since its summer I go swimming and walk my dog. I switch to waterproof everything (I only wear eyeliner anyway so I dont have to deal with lip gloss or foundation, just moisturizer and liquid liner) and braid my hair after swimming instead of trying to style it.
1. Oil Absorbing Sheets(instantly removes excess oil)


2. Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser


3. Clean %26amp; Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Moisturizer OIL FREE





WHERE TO GET THE PRODUCTS:


1.I went to CVS Pharmacy or Giant


2 SAME


3. SAME





WORK OUT:


1. MUST eat healthy


2.Go to your local gym or workout place and lift weights
When I'm in the pool I put my lower legs on the edge of the pool to hang on and I try to keep my head above the water for as long as I can. It works! : ) (unless you live in a cold place) Answer My Q? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=鈥?/a>





thanks
Here is a workout i do everyday-





-30 seconds of squat-thrusts


-30 seconds Jumping Jacks


-30 seconds of knee-ups





Rest for 10 seconds between each workout.


It speeds up you metabolism for the whole day.








Also PILATES really builds up your muscles.
pilatesss answer?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection