Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can someone Please help me, with some beauty tips for winter !?

Will someone please, give me some hair , skin, nails etc. tips for winter?





For example :im very very fair skined,is there anyway i can have a tad bit of bronze for winter, or any other tips would be greatly welcomed ! Thank you so much ;]Can someone Please help me, with some beauty tips for winter !?
My top tip for winter would be Moisturize! Keep your hair well conditioned and regularly trimmed. Use a deep moisturizer on your skin or since you're fair you could try one with a hint of self-tan. Brush a little bronzer across your cheekbones and forehead. And finish your nails with a rich burgundy color, that looks really good in fall/winter, maybe OPI's ';Eiffel for this color'; : )Can someone Please help me, with some beauty tips for winter !?
Well There is everything that u want at:





http://www.apnibeauty.com






your answers is bellow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection