Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone know any 5 to 15 minute beauty tips?

I need some quick stuff that looks polished and pretty. not stuff for a night on the town, but for school, or a job. please help. it can be anything. tips for hair, for makeup, for clothesDoes anyone know any 5 to 15 minute beauty tips?
Well if I am in a hurry what I do is put concealer under my eyes and on my eye lids to cover up and dark looking skin in that area, and plus if you put concealer on your eyelid always before eyeshadow it will really make it easier for the shadow to stay on and look its true color. It will create a smooth surface for the shadow to go on. And then Maybe just powder and spots on your face with a sponge just to cover and spots you don't like. And then mascara and curl them. Then Take a small brush and put white shadow on the corners of your eyes by your nose. It looks so pretty. Not too much Just enough to make it shimmer a little in that spot. So pretty I love it! Then just a little blush not too much. For my hair(which is naturally curly) it is always hard to find a solution in a little bit of time. But What I found works the best is if I am in a rush to throw some curlers in my hair(I will just curl the strands that look not so good lol) and then it blends in well with the rest of my hair. Sometime I will do the opposite and just straighten the ones that don't look so good and then wear those with the rest curly. Either way it blends and look good. Hope this helps!!!Does anyone know any 5 to 15 minute beauty tips?
First lotion your face with a non oil based lotion. then cover your face evenly with a powder foundation, dont forget under your eyes, then get a light blush and put it across your cheek bones, dont use to much, make it so you can barely see it. this will make your cheek bones look higher.. add eyeliner to your bottom lid and mascara to your top and bottom eye lashes.. this is my morning, and it takes me about 10 mins.
how to dress, depends on the occasion and place. School, casual,


for job, it all depends on the job you have. wear mascara, lipstick, some blush and if you want a light eye shadow for the day time.


after moisturizing your face and eye:


1-eye shadow


2-mascara


3- blush on the apple of your cheek


4- lip liner and lip stick





hair depends what suits you the most: pony tail or let your hair loose.
Always make sure your hair looks healthy and clean. Plus, If you have a nice complexion make sure and put it out there. Pulling you hair back is usually a very pretty look. Or, tossing a headband in your hair is a quick fix.





Skin toned or neutral eye shadows are good to use when you highlighting your eyes for on the go. :]
Put base in the range from your your eyelid crese


to your eyebrow.


and for your hair...


if its curly then spray on leave in conditioner,


then put some gel in your hand, and like


scrunch it into your hair.
Pantyhose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection