Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are your BEST beauty tips?

So we have read all the ones in the magazines, but I want personal experiences here! Little things you do every day, even things you made up yourself that seem to work.





Mine is: I put concealer on AFTER foundation. Everyone says do it the other way, but the foundation just seems to wipe it off.





I also sometimes put bio-oil all over my face before bed, and when i wake up in the morning my skin is nice and soft.What are your BEST beauty tips?
I have bio oil,never have used it though,now i will :),well for my hair i use Pantene Pro-v Daily moister renewal,its really great,for heat damaged,and coloring damaged hair,i also use,Tresemme Smooth and soft,its so good,for making your hair silky smooth,when you don't have time to,wash or style your hair,i also use Sorbolene moisturizer,you can put it all of your body,even face,and leave your skin silky smooth.


For my face i use Proactive,and even use Avon Clear skin brand it's great!








ByeWhat are your BEST beauty tips?
*Johnson's Baby Oil works better than any moisturizer out there. Put it on at the very end of your shower, so your skin absorbs it, and you can wash your hands and not deal with the mess. Just make sure you have a bath mat so you don't slip!


*I hate static cling in the winter when i take off my hat. So I lightly spray the inside of my hat with hair spray before i put it on. That way my hair doesn't stick up all over the place.


*In a pinch, a little bit of lotion works on frizz.


*Also, if you have frizzy hair put on your products while your hair is still wet. As soon as your hair starts to dry, the frizz is nearly impossible to manage.


*I put on my concealer and foundation with a make up sponge. It lasts and gets better coverage than my finger or make-up brushes.


*Put extra coats of mascara on your outer lashes to make your eyes look really big.


*If you happen to pop a pimple, wash your face, and don't be anything on it except for a dab of a clay mask on it overnight. It'll dry out and be significantly smaller and easier to conceal.


*Baby powder works wonders for oily hair in a pinch. Way better than translucent face powder.


*A little, itty bit of white shimmer powder, or eye shadow underneath the arches of your eye brows make tired eyes look more awake. Just be careful not to add too much! Just a sublte shimmer.








That's all I can think of for now!



Hair- When it's still wet i part it, hairspray it, and bobby pin it to wear i want it to stay.





Skin- I will put moisturizer on after i get out of the shower





Face- makeup- I put concealer under my eyes first, rub it in GENTLY, then use mousse foundation which is really light on my skin, than i will use a powder mineral thing that makes it nice and even.





Eye makeup- I DO NOT use pencil eyeliner (it only makes your eyes look smaller and beaty) i use powder eyeliner on the top to make a small line. And i will use mascara, while i put on mascara i push the brush up to elongate them.





Eyebrows- To keep your eyebrows looking fierce and in place, spray some hairspray on your finger and out it on your eyebrows and shape them the way you want them.





Thats just about my morning routine. Hope i helped.





-Tawna
I use all-natural shampoo and conditioners with no silicones or sodium laurel sulphates. Both ingredients are very drying to your hair and my hair is a lot shinier since switching to organic... I also put a tiny drop of olive oil on my palms then run it through my hair an hour before I shower to protect my hair from the drying effects of shampoo...





I only use eyeliner on the top of my eyes because if you put it on the bottom, especially the waterline, your eyes will look smaller. Putting white eyeshadow near the tearducts can make your eyes look further apart and bigger also.
I use coconut oil for my hair for a deep conditioner as it is naturally curly and coarse...sometimes on my skin before bed





Sugar once a week to exfoliate for smooth soft skin





For straight hair without the hassle of a flat iron(which i personally hate dealing with), i put it in big rollers and it comes out bouncy and straight





After cleansing face, splash cold water on face


















I have 3:





1. i always heat my eyelash curler. it makes the curl stay.





2. instead of foundation, i use tinted moisturizer...i'm almost 30 so i am beginning to show some subtle signs of aging and i find that foundation just brings them out more. i also break out from so many foundations, but tinted moisturizer never irritates my skin.





3. i use a pink-toned bronzer instead of blush OR orangey looking bronzer. it gives me a much more natural glow and i don't end up looking like a clown.
*Want bigger Lips - Apply a shimmering silver eyeshadow to the centre of your lips over your lipstick and add gloss.





*Want curls/waves without damaging your hair - Blow-dry ur hair naturally without a brush and sweep the hair into a bun. Allow your hair to cool in this style and you can continue to get ready in the meantime. When your about to finish your look, release the bun and give your hair a quick hairspray.. works wonders and gives you those hollywood hair kinks!





*Use brown eyeshadow instead of a pencil to make your eyebrows fuller.









* USE FOUNDATION ON YOUR LIPS ALSO TO NEUTRALIZE YOUR LIP COLOR. LIPS HAVE A NATURAL COLOR ALREADY WITH NO LIPSITCK/LIP GLOSS ON SO TO MAKE IT NEUTRAL PUT FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER ON THEM. THEN YOU WILL DEFINITELY GET THE THE TRUE COLOR OF WHATEVER LIPSTICK YOU ARE GOING TO WEAR.


* WHEN APPLYING MASCARA, PUT ONE LAYER ON AT A TIME. WAIT AFTER THE FIRST UNTIL ITS DRY, THEN DO THE OTHER LAYER. THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH MASCARA ON THE LASHES!


* WHEN APPLYING BLUSH, SMILE AND ON THE HIGHT OF YOUR CHEECKS IS WHERE YOU PUT YOUR BLUSH, ALL AROUND.


* FINALLY... A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY, EXCEPT FOR MASCARA!
avoid SUN.wear spf sun block in face,neck back and front,lips,hands.a cap,dermatologist gloves-hands show age..giant sunglasses with UV .


never go to sleep with out removing make up,sun block and moisturizing.


don麓t smoke,or drink too much alcohol


don麓t eat white foods.except for fish and onion.


finish your never too hot shower with a ice cold water.


great question,so i麓m lighting u a star
I make a cheap body scrub out of palm sugar when I cant afford a scrub for the bath.





Also exfoliate lips using vaseline on a toothbrush - it's very effective for getting rid of flakies and having smooth lips. And use an spf 30 lipgloss because lips get burnt too.
there are lots of good beauty tips but you should see which one works best for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection