Thursday, June 24, 2010

SkinCare: Beauty tips to get the perfect looking skin?

I would like some tips on how to make your skin look great by just using good old products you find in your home. I suffer with a few zits and whilst there are 101 solutions I would like to know some that do not involve $50 at Molton Brown, Clinique or some other retailer. How do I plump my lips up to get big, juicy red attractive lips. I use lipcare pruducts but I just want to know people's beauty tips. I am a Guy so no suggestions on Lip gloss please. Well maybe on the weekend.SkinCare: Beauty tips to get the perfect looking skin?
Mate, where did you go wrong??? OK - well, I scrub my face with a facial scrub every day - that takes care of the pimples, and it really clears up the skin - stops ingrown hairs etc.





As for your skin in general, it is all about diet - no soda, no pimples. no mcdonalds/kfc/bk no pimples, lots of veg will lead to fewer wrinkles, and if you are really scared of aging moisturise twice a week (because guys create more skin oils, and if you do it too much - you guessed it pimples)





As for your lips, if you want them red have you tried beetroot? it stains everything red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection