Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can someone give me some beauty tips?

I'm not fat, but im not skinny, so im average. If you have big thighs, is that considered fat? also, can someone give me some fashion tips for this type of look?Can someone give me some beauty tips?
i think alot of people have a hard time dressing for their body type......sometimes you may need to go a size bigger to make it look better on you....who cares the size if its gonna make you look slimmer.....bring a friend along that will give there honest opinion to help when shopping.....i have bigger thighs and a big butt and smaller waist so jean shopping is hard...i found some jeans called vigoss that really fit me well and look good too....they sell them at jcpennys here and vanity.....just move the attention away from your thighs to a part of your body you like!!!Can someone give me some beauty tips?
Okay sweety, don't judge yourself by your outward appearance. That's society's job. What do you need to know? If you'd like my help, email me.
stay away from people who r looks orientated.
omg,ypur just like me and i think im fat but read sventeen magazine and they say that skinny jeans and flats work best for this,it works for me great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection