Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies what are your beauty tips what makes u feel and look more attractive?

come on dish the dirt LOl i love my false eyelashes on a night out,and benefit leg shine 2 make your legs look moisturised xLadies what are your beauty tips what makes u feel and look more attractive?
Exfoliator and moisturiser are essential- love Soap and Glory products :)


Intensive conditioner on hair at least once a week. (keeps it in tiptop condition)


Self heating Clay face masks (they feel amazing and do wonders for your skin), you can get them for 99p in Boots


Mascara- the most amazing beauty product ever created- particularly Dior Show


Lipgloss- love it, especially Dior. Lancome and Yves Saint Laurent ones


Fake tan (a good one, to accentuate my tan- one thats not cheap and nasty)


Burts Beeswax lipbalm, makes your lips all tingly :)


Sorry theres just loads.lol I will stop now xxLadies what are your beauty tips what makes u feel and look more attractive?
I feel better when I straighten my hair. Also, I use black eyeliner and volumizing mascara because I want to make my eyes stand out better. I wash my face every night with an exfoliating scrub that really keeps my face clean and clear. Tweezing eyebrows is something that every girl should do... oddly enough, eyebrows can really make a person look beautiful or terrible. So keeping them nicely shaped really does make a difference.
I don't use anything on my face ever. I don't believe anything anyone says about peels and masks and stuff. I wash it with water three times a day and put sunscreen on when going outside. I also use Dove Cucumber Green Tea moisturizer before I shave my legs and it works great!


Also I use a chapstick with SPF 20.


Dancing makes me feel great too, it really helps me stay toned.
eyeliner since my eyes are dark brown and i use black eyeliner they look more intense and sexy, i tan alot i feel it makes me look prettier, i wear alot of creme so my skin is mosturized mostly in my legs so i can wear skirts alot since i have pretty legs, and perfume i think a persons scent can be a very big turn on as well as a very big turnoff :)
Always exfoliate and moisturise. Then wear sexy underwear no matter what you wear on top. If you feel sexy from inside you'll look sexy outside. Control tights or pants I have to admit. Im not that big but my tummy is flabby and need tucking in. I don't use much make up on my face, but I take great pride in how I do my eyes.
I have naturally clear and good skin, so I like to take care of it. I always wash my face at night and moisturize well, and I use a scrub 2-3 times a week. And, I always moisturize before applying foundation! Having great skin makes me feel confident :)
i love my ridiculously lengthening mascara and i always feel sexier when i exfoliate and moisturize my body
Mineral foundation and bronzer powder.Love them and they feel so good.
Eye makeup is what gets the free drinks comin my way, I just know it! MAC eyeshadow, then some black mascara and eyeliner.
A good old fashioned bubble bath :)
ahsley:


you have reason.


long life ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection