Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What are some great beauty tips?

I am a curious person and I like the way I look i was just wondering some good tips like if you use baby oil in the shower it suppose to make you skin softer and smell better! so you get a tip out of this to!?!? thanks!!!What are some great beauty tips?
Best beauty tip...


Good posture.What are some great beauty tips?
I've read that safflower oil retains moisture the best. You could add some tea tree oil or something like that for fragrance.





Oh, best beauty tip:


sleep


excersize


healthy diet
Deep condition hair with mayonnaise
beauty is from within remain positive and you will shine. Remember less is more.
My beauty tip for a beautiful skin is drink a lot of water!! sleep well and have fun, be happy!!!





Easy!!
Hey I luv good beauty tips too...


and baby oil does make your skin softer but the downside is it makes you smell like baby oil which is a smell that reminds me too much of the doctors office for some reason...idk.


my favorite beauty tip is deep-conditioning hair. Just shampoo ur hair normally but then step out of the shower to condition. Put conditioner in your hair and let it sit in your hair for 15 minutes. Then wash it out and your hair will be soft, smooth, and not frizzy!


But I've tried doing stuff like using mayonnaise in my hair and all that and i've found it just makes my hair greasy, and it's not because i have oily hair. i dont. it just makes my hair reeeallly greasy so i wudent recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection