Thursday, June 24, 2010

What are some cool beauty tips?

Some beauty tips and beauty tips website for tips that you can do at home and dont need to spend a lot of money for.What are some cool beauty tips?
----Get asprin and water. mush it all together. it will make a paste. apply it to your face and then wash it out. It will clear your face up after repeating a few times. something in the asprin does it


----soak a dish towel in salt water. leave it on your face for about 30 minutes a day. it will clear your face up.


----Wash your hair with beer. It sounds crazy but it will make your hair super soft and rid your hair of split ends


-----Cut a potato in half. heat both halves in the microwave for a few seconds so that they are warm but not hot what so ever. when they are cool enough not to burn your eyes, close your eyes and set the potato halves on your eyes. Leave them there for about 10 minutes. It will get rid of black circles under your eyesWhat are some cool beauty tips?
I have some fashion tips for you!!


In the winter:


I dress warm, comfy, and cute. I like to wear layers, and I LOVE jewelry. I am very into the peace sign and I love to mix and match colors.


In the spring:


I like to wear light colors (example: baby blue, light yellow, baby pink, lavender, etc.).


In the summer:


I dress comfy and cute. Like I said, I love to wear jewelry and I like to carry around purses.


In the fall: I dress in autumn colors (orange, red, yellow, etc.) and I like to also mix and match.


Hope this helps!


Selena
If you wash your body with vinegar, it makes your skin to have less pimples and b smooth. You can also squeeze lemon into your hair and sit out in the sun for an hour, then wash it out. Your hair will have lighter highlights. It worked for me amazingly
Put olive oil in dry hair put a shower cap over your hair and then wash it out after a few hours. Also you can do a homemade mask like this one http://roopcafe.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-favorite-diy-mask-brightening.html
MAKES YOUR LIP LOOK BIGGER AND FULLER.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKFS693d鈥?/a>
I've read to mix sugar and water until it becomes a paste and use that as an exfoliater for super soft lips.
I have heard of some people say they need '; beauty sleep ';...


try a nap?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection