Thursday, June 24, 2010

Natural women, any beauty tips or secrets to share?

i recently cut my hair and am now wearing a honey blonde curly afro... i love it, but the whole natural look is so plain sometimes... any beauty techniques for tips?Natural women, any beauty tips or secrets to share?
I only use mascara, eyeliner and a natural tone of lip color. Nothing on the face. One line of eye liner and FULL lashes and one natural lip glosser and people always say ';I always thought you wore a lot of make up.'; I was my face once a day but three times. I was my face as soon as I get in the shower with cetaphil and rinse it off and then repeat. Then I use a hard scrubber called ';Credintials'; soft grain scrub that I really scrub firmly and even use my fingernails to scrape all the skin away and then my face is ALWAYS clear with no blemishes and no zits or anything. It is very smooth. Use the credentials every other day. It's alittle pricey like $35.00 but you only use a dime size so it lasts for like 6-8 months. I use it and it is amazing. Thats actually the point of it. You use it so you can really clean your face and bring out your natural tone so you do not have to use makeup. Your natural colors will come out. Sounds crazy but it works!!





Good Luck and your cutt sounds super cute!!!Natural women, any beauty tips or secrets to share?
just bring out your eyes with black mascara and maybe some brown eyeliner (depending on how you do it and how it looks on you) and just some kind of frost lipstick thats a light color to compliment your skin
What is an unnatural woman?
try little to no make up like just a dab of mascara and pink lip gloss
I would suggest using nude shimmering eyeshadow, line the upper eyelid with dark brown or black liner, curl your lashes with an eyelash curler, add 2 coats of black mascara and add some lipgoss or lipstick thats not too dark, like pink with undertones or brown just to soften and flatter your face so it wont look too dramatic.





hope this helps sweetie!
Using earthy hues for eye shaddow and a little bronzer can keep the natural look.
I like natural women with realtits and a bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin infection